SHARIAH FINANCIAL INDUSTRY
The DSP team paid great attention in the sector of Islamic Financial Institutions (LKS), Sharia Guarantee Institutions (LPS) and Sharia Business Institutions (LBS) especially in Indonesia.
We are committed to promoting sharia economic growth and sharia financial transactions by actively engaging in harmonizing transaction agreements that refer to fiqh and Fatwa of the National Sharia Council-MUI, as well as the laws in force in Indonesia.
DSP provides legal services to make or review legal risk mitigation in the application or activity of publishing new LKS / LPS / LBS products. Among others, legal risks arising from the following contracts
(1) Al Mudharabah Financing Agreement Contract
(2) Al Murabahah Financing Agreement Contract
(3) Al Musyarakah Financing Agreement Contract
(4) Al Ijarah Agreement Contract
(5) Ijarah Muntahiyah Bittamlik Agreement Contract
(6) Ijarah Multi-service Agreement Contract
(7) Kafalah Agreement Contract
(8) Al-Qardh Agreement Contract
(9) Hawalah Agreement Contract
(10) Wadiah Agreement Contract
(11) Salam Agreement Contract
(12) Wakalah bil Ujrah Agreement Contract
(13) Musyarakah Mutanaqisah (MMQ) Agreement Contract
(14) Agreement for Providing Line Facilities (Bank Guarantee Facilities)
(15) Agreement for Providing Line Facilities (Letter of Credit Facilities)
(16) Wa'ad Awarding Line Facility (Mudharabah Financing Facility)
(17) Agreement on Providing Line Facility (Musyarakah Financing)
(18) Agreement for Providing a Line Facility (Murabahah Financing Facility)
(19) Agreement on Providing Line Facility (Al-Qardh Financing Facility)
(20) Sharia Electronic Money Provisions Agreement.