LITIGATION OF SHARIAH ECONOMIC LEGAL ACTION
A thorough understanding of the Sharia Business Contracts is the main key to the success and failure of the sharia economic dispute resolution process through litigation both in the Court and the Arbitration process at the National Sharia Arbitration Board (Basyarnas).
DSP has experience in conducting defense of claims from debtors or third parties against the Islamic financial industry, both in the Religious Courts and in the National Sharia Arbitration Board (Basyarnas) forum.
DSP is also able to explain the sharia contract makhosid to related parties, so that in making a defense can be maximum and not multiple interpretations that are burdensome to the Islamic financial industry.
Legal services provided by DSP include:
1. Execution of collateral for problematic financing with fiat execution in the Religious Courts.
2. Lawsuit against problematic financing debtors whose guarantees have not been bound by Mortgage.
3. Application for dispute in the Sharia Arbitration Board.
4. Tracking debtor assets to cover losses in the Islamic financial industry.
5. Reporting assistance to the Indonesian National Police.